Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Top 10

Giving Day 16
Idea #98
Compose a Top 10 List


Here's a simple way to let someone know how much you appreciate them by giving them the gift of words. I think words of affirmation are so important but so easily forgotten.
I know, in my life personally, that when I give my children encouragement or let them know they're doing great at something I can see their faces light up and their demeanor change. What power we have in our words!
So, I encourage you, with us, to sit down and choose some people in your life and compose a Top 10 List for them. It can be anything from cheering them on about something they're good at or letting them know you appreciate them because of _______.
Hey, you could even print it on some nice Christmas cardstock and wrap it up pretty and put it under the tree for Christmas morning! I bet this will quickly become a favorite gift for years to come. ;)

Kinds words are like honey-sweet to the soul and healthy for the body.
Proverbs 16:24

A word fitly spoken is like apples of gold in a setting of silver.
Proverbs 25:11


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails