Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Raw{e} Water



I'm joining in the Raw{e} challenge over at Sailor and Company for the very first time!  
Here are her rules:
Link up your untouched water photos. Don't edit it in ANY way. We want to see your STRAIGHT OUT OF THE CAMERA shot!

Two pictures came to mind when I saw this challenge. One was shot with my old point and shoot {yikes!}. The other with my DSLR. Unfortunately, I decided the one with my good camera was too dark and opted for the one shot 2 summers ago with my old point and shoot. Besides, this brings back good memories!

5 comments:

  1. Cute picture. Hope your cleanse is going well. It was one of the hardest I have had to do. I have a good recipe for lettuce wraps that are fantastic if you are interested. Also, I left you a blog award so go check it out.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails