Sunday, April 11, 2010

Patience

This weekend we made a little {by little I mean 2 hours away} trip to Dereks grandparents house. We always love going out there. We live in the country but they live in the middle of nowhere. From the road to their house is half a mile. By that I mean they live half a mile in the woods.

Away from everyone else. 

Nice, huh? 

While we were there we decided to take the girls fishing. This was their first time fish. {Actually, come to think of it, it was mine too} 

We all learned a little lesson in patience this weekend. 



And, in the end, they learned that good things come to those who wait!



I waited patiently and expectantly for the Lord; and He inclined to me and heard my cry 
Ps. 40:1 



1 comment:

  1. Hello My fellow Mom to four! I have three girls and one boy except our boy came as number 3! It's great to find your blog! God Bless!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails