Thursday, April 15, 2010

Dear Dr. Pepper

Dear Dr Pepper-

         I hate you. I didn't indulge in {what I once thought} was your delisiousness yesterday and all you did was leave me with a headache. A headache so awful I could hardly function.A headache so bad that anytime I moved in the middle of the night to nurse a waking baby my head pounded so hard I wanted to cry. I drank tons of water hoping to help wash you out of my system but my head kept pounding. I believe its one of the worst headaches I've ever had. 
      I once thought I loved you but now that I've tasted your betrayal through a massive withdraw headache I realize I want nothing to do with you again. {I'm serious, don't think I'm not. Don't think I'll change my mind in 21days when I can indulge in you again.}
         Besides, now that I've been informed that you increase my risk for cancer I really want nothing more to do with you. I've lost too many close family relatives to cancer over the past 6 or so years. So, I want to stear clear of anything I know will increase my {already higher due to family history} risk of cancer. And now that I know you're one of them, well that coupled and with the massive headache I got from leaving you, WE.ARE.THROUGH.

my best regards-

Lindsay

5 comments:

  1. Here's to hoping that Day 2 goes better than Day 1! Hang in there :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am with you girl. I am trying to wean my self off of the diet drinks, especially since I am working out every day. I will pray for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So great to see you yesterday at Wally World! I gave up DP this year and have had about three sips in the last four months. Give it up! Hang in there and keep writing.
    Blessings, Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I HATE Dr. Pepper - I would rather go thirsty than have to drink a Dr. Pepper - gag!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, now why did you have to go and post the article about soda causing cancer? LOL I love my coca cola, but now I guess I will have to try and wean from it too. We can go through the headaches together. We can do it!! Good luck on your cleanse too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails