Friday, April 23, 2010

Honest Scrap

 
 
My friend Jennifer (click on her name and you can check out her blog) passed on a blog award to me. Thanks, girl!! 
This award seems rather appropriate tonight because I'm realizing that when my opinion is unpopular people don't want to be my "friend" anymore. Oh well. I agree with Jennifer, honesty is the best policy! If its the Truth...sorry!
 
So the rules for this award is to tell 10 things about myself and then tag 10 people to do the same. Here goes:
 
 
2. Through breaking the above mentioned addiction {which has just been in the past 10 days} I thought I might die. No, really.
 
3. I won 2nd place overall in the school talent show when I was in Kindergarten. I sang Somewhere Out There from An American Tale. You know, the mouse movie.

4. I'm not quiet with my convictions and the way I feel about things but sometimes wish I could just keep them to myself. But, I dont just cant. 

5. People never believe my real age. They think I'm still a teenager eventhough I am always toting around 4 young kids. Its even more shocking when I'm pregnant.

6. I was a punk rocker in high school. I had short, red spiky hair at one point and pink tipped at another. Most people who know me now would never believe that. {I have the pictures to prove it my friends...}

7. During my punk rock stage I was at one of my favorite bands shows and was singing every.single.lyric. They tried pulling me on stage. I pulled back and wouldn't get up there, during the show. I have regretted it ever since. {well, not really. Actually, kinda}

8. I've flown a plane before. 

9. I'm not sure how many children we're going to have and people just can't seem to wrap their brains around that. 

10. I played the Oboe for about 6 weeks in 6th grade. I hated it. I wanted to switch to choir and the band teachers wouldnt let me. They told my mom I was too smart for choir, I should be in band. My mom took it to the principal and the next thing you know I was singing an On the Good Ship Lollipop solo.

So, there ya have it. 10 things you may not have known about me. 

Here are my 10 picks:

Stephanie at The Mommy Place
Annie at The Wetzles
Terrah at The Mommy Effect (you've got tagged twice now girl. You have to do it! ;)
Christina at The Color of Love

Whew, I think thats 10! If I missed some of my close friends, well, I'm sorry! Have fun stopping by these other blogs and seeing if they participated!

5 comments:

  1. Wow. That's a great post for Follow Friday because you revealed so much. Congrats on your award.

    I hope you'll visit, like what you see, and follow me as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by! I love finding new homeschool blogs! I am following you back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Following from FF - People constantly ask me why I want more kids or if I know how to get it stopped - What? Really?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a really great blog here!

    Happy FF! I'm following you now...if you get a chance, please follow me too at http://www.mommylivingthelifeofriley.com

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had a DP addiction - it was serious- through high school and college. I gave it up for my first pregnancy. Once Barnabas was born, my in-laws brought me DP and pizza - as a prize! I actually could NOT drink it and haven't ever since. That was 28 years ago!!! It tasted like cough syrup! Imagine?
    You go girl!! Hang in there - it's tough - I know...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails