Monday, July 26, 2010

Rain

I've been feeling a little blue lately.
I'm kinda worn out.
Burnt out.
I dunno....just tired.
Sometimes we forget to stop trying to do everything on our own and just rest in Jesus. 
Why am I always forgetting that?

Back after I had Owen I was going through a really down period and I would play this song over and over and it really ministered to me during that period.

I ran across another blog the other day where the author is having a really rough patch and I shared this song with her, in hopes that it might minister to her like it did me.

I decided since I'm feeling kinda blue again lately there is probably someone else out there who this might bless too.
We are blessed to be led into worship by these guys every week at corporate worship.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing this song. I have been dealing with my own problems and struggles and am trying to remind myself daily to give it all to the Lord.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you're feeling better. I miss your 'story of your life' this week. I've been following along - it's precious.
    Bless you ~

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails