Sunday, March 28, 2010

Spring has Sprung

Before I started staying home I worked as a studio manager for the Picture People. Each different event season {Christmas, V-day, Easter, Mothers Day, Fathers Day, 4th of July, Halloween} we'd come up with a new, catchy way to answer to the phone. For Spring one of our favorites was:

Spring has sprung here at the Picture People. Why don't you hop on in for some Spring pictures. When can I schedule your next appt?

Since I don't work at the Picture People anymore and would feel rather silly answering my phone with Spring has sprung here at the Lane household, how may I help you? I decided I'd use my blog to get that catchy phrase, along with new Spring pictures, out of my system!

Yesterday, was a beautiful Spring day and we spent most of it outside enjoying the warmth. It was pretty windy but I'm beginning to realize when you basically live in the middle of a field it's windy alot. Also, everyone looks pretty rough. We had no where to go and when thats the case the kids choose their own clothes. Trust me, you'll see what I'm talking about.





Lane, our nephew.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails