Monday, March 29, 2010

Not Me Monday





Ive been reading other "Not Me" posts for awhile now but have never been brave enough to post my own. This week I'm sucking it up and confessing all. Well....some at least.

Last night I did not wait until my children went to bed to bake homemade cookies. I did not sit down and eat all but 4 of them last night with my husband resulting in us both having stomach aches before bed. Nope, not me! 
And, I did not secretly take a little relief in the fact that my kids had a stomach bug Saturday night through Sunday morning resulting in a lack of appetite yesterday. Their lack of appetite meant I did not have to cook any big meals because they weren't hungry. But, that lack of hunger didn't matter because I did not find relief in their lack of hunger from said stomach bug.
nope, not me. I wouldn't think that way!

I also did not pull the 'its Saturday and I want to lazy' card and leave the dishes in the sink until today. Nope, not me!

Well, see there. That was fun, wasn't it? I might just have to do that again sometime!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails