Thursday, November 11, 2010

Slacker+Pictures+A Big God=Post

Man, I've really slacked off on the whole blogging thing. I have pretty good reason though. 
No no, I'm not pregnant :) {you moms of many know thats the first thing that came into your mind!}
I've been working on starting a little photography business.
It's been something I've wanted to do for a long time. And this is the first time in 4 years that I'm not pregnant or nursing a baby every 2-3 hours so we figured I should give it a shot!

I started out in hopes of making some extra money to pay down some debt. {read: the car loan}. I was listening to Dave Ramsey {love that guy!} and he suggested taking photos on the side to a guy trying to get his debt snowball rolling. So, I thought.... hey I need to do that!

I got some stuff together and started advertising on Facebook and to friends. I figured Christmas is the perfect time to get this started since everyone wants Christmas photos! 

Then, we got the bill for Audrey's eye surgery she'll be having on Nov 17th {keep her in your prayers please!}.
WOWZA!
So....that's what all these session fees are going towards right now. 

Its so cool because we prayed for the provision to cover all these medical fees and between photo sessions, homeschool school picture sessions, family and our local corporate fellowship {that would be the Church} the Lord has provided and met those needs above and beyond anything we could imagine! 
{wait...isnt there a verse that promises that somewhere!?!?}

But, enough babbling from me....just check out my photography blog at:

or become a fan on Facebook here 
or by searching Facebook for Lindsay Lane Photography. 

Heres a few shots of my sweet kiddos I did last weekend!









 

1 comment:

  1. Your pictures are adorable and your subjects ... ideal!
    God bless your business and my He answer your prayers for financial 'peace' and heal your sweet little one.
    I miss reading your posts. (hint, hint)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails